WEBINAR : ZEISS Fixing Particle Contamination with Strategic Technical Cleanliness Analysis (TCA)
FACTORY MAX invites you to join the free webinar organized by ZEISS on the topic of “Fixing Particle Contamination with Strategic Technical Cleanliness Analysis (TCA)”.
Research has shown that a major source of failure in hydraulic and oil-filled machinery is due to particulate contamination. Get ahead of the game by identifying the root cause of contamination, enabling you to save maintenance cost and prolong the life of your machine, by making faster and smarter data-driven decisions through comprehensive technical cleanliness analysis (TCA).
🔔 In this free webinar, you will learn to:
- Eradicate critical particulate contamination along your entire production process by performing technical cleanliness analysis
- Save time with strategic rapid particle inspection techniques and enhanced sample data from multi-modal workflows
- Maximize your efficiency at work with a connected laboratory structure
- Make better and faster decisions with your particulate data
- Identify new standard and traceable workflows (GxP) for medical device manufacturers
- Explore our one-stop-shop portfolio for correlative workflows, from light to electron microscopes
👨🔧 Who is this webinar for ?
- Quality Engineers and Managers
- Failure Analysis Engineers and Managers
- Tooling Design Engineers and Managers
- Production Control Engineers and Managers
- Operations Engineers and Managers
- Material Researchers and Analysts
📅 Date : Wednesday 19 May 2021
⏰ Time : 14:00 – 15:00 hrs.
Language : English
This webinar is free of charge.
More information please contact
📧 Email : email@example.com
📞 Tel : 02-333-8888 #5 (Customer Relations)